Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Super Supreme SOL!

                        

This is my SOL (Student Organized Learning), all of my SOL work is on this slide. For SOL the teachers choose a topic and some questions about the topic for us to answer. Sometimes the teachers make some questions then we make some of our own questions about the topic to answer. We can choose to use a DLO or make a poster to present our SOL. One of my SOL is on Matariki, do you celebrate Matariki? The sites I used were Te Papa and Google. If you think I could improve on anything please post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post